I’ve taken loads of photos of traditional markets in China and I’m sure to post more. This video has a Chinese woman explaining the ins and outs of shopping in these markets.
All photos taken at Chicago’s Eataly.
I’ve still got to get used to the new Weekly Photo Challenge starting on Wednesday. (I’m still forgetting it’s changed to Wednesday. Habits die hard.)
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Other Weekly Photo Challenge photos:
- Road Taken: Daily Post
- Road Taken: SketchbookRoad Taken: Sketchbook
- Road Taken: Stenoodie
- Road Taken: What’s (in) the Picture
- Road Taken: Scattered Thoughts
- Road Taken: Deb’s World
- Road Taken: A Moment’s Glory
- Road Taken: Mittened Hands
- Road Taken: Forest Garden
- Road Taken: Jinan Daily Photo
- Road Taken: My True Ikigai
- Road Taken: Jane Lurie
- Road Taken: Little Girl Story
- Good Match: Dilletante Scribbler
- Good Match: Stenoodie
- Good Match: From Hiding to Blogging
- Good Match: David Oakes Images
- Good Match: Balance
- Good Match: Stupidity Hole
- Good Match: Tangled Webs
- Good Match: Lucid Gypsy
- Good Match: Danny’s Photos
- Good Match: Wandering Iris
- Good Match: Serendipity
This gallery contains 4 photos.
Are you ready to spice things up with your own interpretation of this week’s theme? If you would like to join in (everyone’s welcome!) here’s what to do:
- Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Spice.
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too.
- Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes.
- Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
“I hope you’re all having a wonderful holiday season, with lots of spicy food, spiced drinks and spicy company!” Ailsa of Where’s My Backpack?