1. Each week, WordPress will provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Wednesday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Just a few wonderful posts:
- unlikely (daily post)
- unlikely (nomad)
- unlikely (narrow bamboo gate)
- unlikely (ohm sweet ohm)
- unlikely (castelsarrasin)
- unlikely (this, that and the other thing)
- unlikely (pieces of starlight)
- unlikely (stenoodie)
- unlikely (jinan daily photo)
- lines (stenoodie)
- lines (this, that & the other thing)
- lines (words won’t do)
- lines (madam zensita)
- lines (no fixed plans)
- lines (picture simple perfect)
- lines (wild daffodil)
- lines (mittened hands)
- lines (narrow bamboo gate)