Here’s a new meme: I Saw Sunday
So, what did you see this week?
One thing or a whole list! – Words or photos or both!
Share it here with us.
1. Write your post on your blog and include a link back to I Saw Sunday.
2. Leave the link to your post in the Mr Linky widget so we can find you.
3. Leave a comment after linking so that I know you have been here.
4. Please be sure to visit the other participants and share what they saw.
I had a splendid week and saw so much.
The last few days due to the warm weather, I’ve seen a dozen or so ducks, which is quite uncommon in this area in February.
I got to see my friend Yuki, whom I haven’t seen for a couple years. I also got a copy of her book Beyond the Mushroom Cloud. Yuki’s a religious studies professor and her niche is the spirituality of the bombing of Hiroshima, which she explores by examining speeches, writings and films about the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I look forward to reading this book.
“Slow down and take the time to really see. Take a moment to see what is going on around you right now, right where you are. You may be missing something wonderful.”
– J. Michael Thomas
- Susannah’s I Saw Sunday Post
- The After-Effects of The Atomic Bombs on Hiroshima & Nagasaki (zazenlife.com)
- Think about Hiroshima ( A Review of Hiroshima 60th Anniversary) (michiganpeaceteam.wordpress.com)