An Hour of Beautiful Christmas singing
My blog’s moved. Now No Fixed Plans has my current posts like this one.
Weekend Coffee Share is a time for us to take a break out of our lives and enjoy some timely catching up with friends (old and new)!
If we were having coffee, I’d invite you here. It’s cold and gray outside and, alas, coffee shops are closed for inside service. Since I’ve been watching lots of holiday baking competitions on the Food Network, your visit would prompt me to bake the Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake recipe that I found here. (I don’t want a cake in the house unless there are visitors because I don’t want to eat the whole thing.)
I’d tell you that I’ve started on my Christmas shopping and ordered a few things for my nephew, a family grab bag and my father. I did some shopping for my sister and niece. We’ve got reservations for Christmas mass and hope the churches are open.
I finally got…
View original post 236 more words
Hosted by Alive and Trekking, the weekly Which Way Challenge inspires bloggers to share photos of ways including:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and tarmacs
- Ferries, canals and locks
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
All bloggers need to do is to create a post and create a pingback or link to Alive and Trekking.