It’s high time to come up with my resolutions for the New Year.
Here are mine:
- Another year of watching old movies (i.e. made before 1990. I’ve been so enriched by discovering classics and films from all around the week. Starting this week, I’ll watch and blog about one old movie.
- Write more. A perennial. I’ve fallen away from writing since starting this new project. Once that job calms down by February 27, I’ll start a new project. Keep blogging every day.
- Finish the embroidery project I started in November.
- Finish my improved digital library project.
- Read 40 books including 2 on economics or business.