Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
- I’ve found the program Victorian Slum House fascinating. It shows how complex life was back in the 19th century. My Great Books group discussed Karl Marx’s writing about “Alienated Labor,” which was published in 1844. The program, while maybe not perfectly comprehensive, shows a lot more of the history of the era.
- I’m reading Keeping it Halal, a book by a sociologist on Muslim boys growing up in the US.
- I’m continuing to work on a novel. It seems that a few pages were lost, but I’m still moving forward despite this loss.
- Here’s a quotation by Norman Vincent Peale:
Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.