Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- Tomorrow I have a job interview at a good library so wish me luck.
- It’s been a weekend of birthdays. Yesterday we had my mother’s birthday and celebrated here with a barbecue and today I went to my cousin’s to celebrate his daughter’s birthday.
- We’ve gotten a lot of rain, but we really needed it.
- I’m enjoying C.S. Lewis’ sci fi book Out of the Silent Planet. I’m not a big sci fi fan, but Lewis sure can write.
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.