Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- My mother is out of the hospital. It’s a shame she’s had this set back after her knee replacement surgery, but after a fall there was nothing bad on her CAT scan or with her bones.
- I’m delighting in reading C.S. Lewis’ The Screwtape Letters: Annotated Edition, I’ll have a review soon. It’s both witty and enlightening. Why hadn’t I read this before?
- Quotation: Art is not what you see. It’s what you make others see. Edgar Degas.
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.