Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- Finally, today we’re getting the rain we need!
- I’ve got a Skype interview for a library job on Wednesday afternoon. Today I had another interview for a part time job, just for extra spending money and am mulling over whether to take it.
- I’ve been able to make progress on a novel that’s a girls’ adventure story. I hope to soon put the first few chapters on Amazon.com for free.
- Quote to start your week: There is nothing on the earth more to be prized than true friendship. Thomas Aquinas
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.