Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- I’m almost done reading The Wings of the Dove. I don’t like the book but I agreed to read it with a friend for our online summer novel discussion. I’m just glad to be finished with this onerous task.
- I loved the film Fanny’s Journey, a tale of courage during WWII.
- We got some rain. We need more because the the leaves are withering and the grass is brown.
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.