Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- I’ve been learning to use Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop. While you can fiddle around with them and get some good effects, I’m amazed by all things you can do with these programs. (The problem is they’re so expensive and I don’t need them for work so I have to practice at the library.) I highly recommend Lynda.com’s course Illustrator for Non-Illustrators.
- We had a nice neighborhood cocktail night, as always on Mondays. Down the road, one woman always hosts a BYOB and appetizers evening on her patio. It’s a simple way to promote community.
- Positive News: Here’s something I learned last week from reading When by Dan Pink. Singing in a group like a choir has similar health benefits to exercise. It’ll lower your blood pressure, improve cardio health, increased sense of well-being and it helps children learn to read. You can read more here.
- Wisdom: We live in a rainbow of chaos. Paul Cezanne.
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.