Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- My niece has been visiting from Connecticut so I’m learning about teen culture.
- My sister’s in town for work and has shared her wedding plans. It looks like I’ll be in New York for at least 5 days at the end of September.
- Work is going well in a general way. No big milestones to report.
- Good News: Scientists have made a small-molecule drug that has helped paralyzed mice walk again. Check that out here.
- A bit of wisdom: If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. ~Lao Tzu
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.