Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- The summer reunions continue. On Saturday I had lunch with a friend I probably see just three times a year, though I wish our schedules allowed for more. Yuki’s a professor and just returned from Japan where she worked on a project interviewing victims of the Fukashima. As you’d imagine we had a fascinating talk. Then my friend Theresa’s in town from Georgia. We went to high school together. Theresa’s a smart and very fair woman able to bring new insights to any discussion. I also like how she sticks up for the ideas louder voices try to drown out.
After meeting for church Theresa and I had lunch with another high school friend and her fiancé . So I got to meet him for the first time.
- I had a good week at work that included a shift on the bookmobile, a wonderful outreach. I was impressed by how well rounded the smaller collection on the bus was so that there really was something for everyone. We stopped at the park, an apartment complex and three senior living centers before noon.
- I went to a good play at the Goodman Theater. Starring Stacy Keach, Pamplona was about Ernest Hemingway’s life.
- We’ve had some delightful summer weather. Even Saturday’s rain was welcome and didn’t interfere.
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.