Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- I’m thoroughly enjoying my work at the library as an instructional designer. Each day the course I’m working on gets in better shape and it’s almost finished.
- I’ve seen a couple jobs for down the road that I’ve applied to and they seem like good moves – more on that should things move ahead. You just never know.
- I connected a friend to a job that’s increased his income by y $20,000. (Yeah, I do wish I could do the same for myself.)
- Over the weekend, I got to meet up with two friends I rarely see.
- We’ve had what I consider perfect weather for the summer sun and temps in the 70s F.
- Six of the 12 kids trapped in the cave in Thailand have been rescued!
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments.
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.