Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- The Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke is about the cheeriest thing I’ve seen. It’s sure to bring a smile to one’s face.
- We have gorgeous weather now. Not too hot, not humid.
- Our neighbor has resumed the Monday evening, Bring Your Own Drink and some appetizer tradition. Last week we got rained on, but tonight we gathered to chat and the weather was just right.
- I’m reading a good book called When by Dan Pink. It’s a self-help book that uses research to help you understand how to plan your day for optimal results.
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.