Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- I began the week with a lively Great Books discussion at my library. We talked about Plato’s Apology and had a few new additions to our group.
- I was blown away by two outstanding old films: Red Beard by Kurosawa and Monsieur Vincent, a bio pic about Vincent DePaul.
- I’m delighting in favorite summer fruits like cherries and watermelon.
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.