Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- I got a surprise call from my friend Jennifer. She lives a few states down and over and we don’t get to talk as much as I’d like.
- It’s been rather rainy, but the grey skies haven’t made me gloomy. They add atmosphere that heightens the fun of reading. I guess that’s hygge in action.
- I’m making headway with The Wings of the Dove. Though the prose seems denser than most books I choose, I haven’t given up! A friend suggested we read and discuss it so I’m plugging along.
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.