Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- I started my first library job and the day went well. I’m so happy to be working with such a knowledgable, kind supervisor at a great library.
- My niece and nephew have graduated from high school and grade school respectively.
- I met the deadline for the Disney/ABC Writing Program.
- I won $100 restaurant gift certificate for signing up for my local library’s summer reading program. You should join yours.
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.