Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
- The weather has been sunny with a breeze and we’ve got air conditioning so I can escape the midday 90º temps.
- I got another audio book of P.G. Wodehouse’s Jeeves stories to play as I drive around.
- My mother’s recuperating and getting good healthcare after her recent knee replacement surgery.
- I live in a country with military, like my brother, nephew and his wife, who serve selflessly and are willing to sacrifice for all the rest of us.
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.