Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
Here are mine:
- I just got and accepted a librarian job with the Skokie Public Library. It’s just for the summer, but it’s a great library.
- I just finished watching Truffaut’s 400 Blows. What an insightful, touching movie. Formidable!
- This morning I enjoyed a lively discussion of selections of Aristotle’s Nicomachean Ethics, which examines what happiness, or well being is so it fits right in with this challenge. We had three newcomers as well as our usual members.
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.