Tell Me Something Good is a simple challenge that prompts bloggers to share a nugget of positive news or wisdom and it’s started by the creator of A Momma’s View.
Here are mine:
- I’ve graduated from the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana’s Library Science program. I finished my last class in March, but now I’m officially a graduate.
- The grass is so vividly green it’s joyful.
- My friend’s done with chemo and surgery! Just some check ups periodically. All’s well. What a blessing!
So for all of you who would like to play along and stick to the rules, here they are:
• Mention something that you consider being good in the comments
• Or write a post about it on your blog (please don’t forget the pingback if you do so I don’t miss out and also share the link to it in the comments below). Something good that happened to you recently, or something good you will experience in a little while, or something good you know will happen soon. Something that makes you feel good.
• Share this post and invite your followers as well.