According to the Financial Times, China’s boom has peaked and opportunities are drying up. This short video is well made and includes interesting interviews with Chinese factory workers who’re heading home or contemplating such a move and with a Vietnamese worker who went to China. I had no idea that Chinese factories were bringing in illegal workers from Vietnam.
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Wednesday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Just a Few Wonderful Posts
- Scale (daily post)
- Scale (travel with intent)
- Scale (words like honey)
- Scale (just my travel blog)
- Scale (castelsarrasin)
- Scale (francine in retirement)
- Scale (ruined for life)
- Scale (here and abroad)
- Scale (mostly monochrome)
- Scale (mittened hands)
- Scale (bird flight)
- Scale (stenoodie)
- Scale & a second (from hiding to blogging)
- Scale (my own private idaho)
- Scale (no fixed plans)
- Scale (jinan daily photo)
- Pedestrian (ball around the world)
- Pedestrian (grammy writes)
- Pedestrian (black body blog)
- Pedestrian (streets of nuremberg)
- Pedestrian (stenoodie)
- Pedestrian (my guilty pleasures)
- Pedestrian (here and abroad)
- Pedestrian (poetry in pictures)
- Pedestrian (spirit in politics)
- Pedestrian (chateaux des fleurs)
- Pedestrian (ambitious drifter)
For the letter H, this week Cee challenges photographers to post photos on their blogs that depict that which is happy. Here’s my interpretation.
If you want to see more happy photos, go here.