382

Graceful Carriage is the theme. It’s something I wish I had more of. Here’s three photos I found on Flickr Commons that capture the theme. If you’d like to see more responses to the prompt, click here.

I hope you enjoy them.

8076936667_3fb0417643_z

Source: Archives Reykjaviku, n.d.

3084038091_edc15115c2_z

National Science and Media Museum, 1935

seniors dancing

Jewish Historical Society, 1950

Aug 26, 2017 @ 17:42:46

The last image looks like something I could do…

2. smkelly8
    Aug 27, 2017 @ 08:29:06

I’d say the same. I wouldn’t even want to try the other two.

3. tony zimnoch
    Aug 27, 2017 @ 09:51:03

The Top Photo…….I hope the photographer didnt ask them to Hold That Pose for any length of time!

Aug 27, 2017 @ 09:52:16

I’ve never understood why the balance beam is only assigned to women. Maybe men are considered too unbalanced to use it. And dachshund hurdling should be an Olympic event!

Aug 27, 2017 @ 10:41:51

I might be able to hold the towels while someone else jumped over.

Aug 28, 2017 @ 19:02:59

Great set of acrobatic exertises…I’m with everyone who likes circle dances, and Jewish ones are lots of fun!