If you live in a sunless region like those of us in northern Illinois, you did not welcome “Shadow” as this week’s theme. I doubt there will be many shadows till spring, say May. Still I found this painting which captures some trees’ shadows.
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Other Weekly Photo Challenge photos:
- Shadow: Daily Post
- Shadow: Playing with my 1st DSRL
- Shadow: Now at Home
- Shadow: Side of Random
- Shadow: Here and Abroad
- Shadow: Laura’s Photos
- Shadow: Gotta Take More Pix
- Shadow: Ungemaltes
- Shadow: Jinan Daily Photo
- Shadow: Travel with Intent
- Shadow: Stenoodie
- Shadow: Ohm Sweet Ohm
- Shadow: Joe’s Musings
- Solitude: Through Jersey Eyes
- Solitude: A Wandering Memory
- Solitude: Les Petites des les Jules
- Solitude: Pursuit of Happiness
- Solitude: Travel with Intent
- Solitude: Stenoodie
- Solitude: Jinan Daily Photo
- Solitude: Wandering Iris
- Solitude: Following Seas
- Solitude: Let the Images Speak
- Solitude: A Bloke’s Life
- Solitude: Beijing Daily Photo
- Solitude: Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss