Sepia Saturday Header

This week’s Sepia Saturday prompt led me to find some photos of vintage hotels, that I wish I could travel back in time to and stay in to enjoy the elegance.

palmer

Palmer House, Chicago

jerome

Jerome Hotel, Aspen – looks desolate here but was plush in its prime

sherman house

Sherman House, Chicago

1. Dani
    Apr 02, 2016 @ 10:09:18

I love vintage photos. ❤ These are great.

Apr 02, 2016 @ 11:55:03

I think I would’ve liked to stay in that tip-top round room of the Palmer House!

3. Kathy
    Apr 02, 2016 @ 12:39:30

Those certainly are grand hotels.

Apr 02, 2016 @ 16:56:34

Those hotels look like very grand establishments – I imagine the only thing they had in common with the New Inn would be the kind of products they sold.

Apr 02, 2016 @ 19:14:02

Great looking hotels…I’d also would have liked to stay in one of those hotels, and can imagine what fun it would have been.

6. Titania
    Apr 03, 2016 @ 04:00:51

Fine hotels from a time past. When in Singapore stay at the Raffles it still has a whiff of another time especially when you drink a Singapore sling.

Apr 03, 2016 @ 11:28:24

Wonderful old buildings.

8. tatteredandlost
    Apr 06, 2016 @ 01:13:23

I never knew the Palmer House looked so interesting.