Since reading that a glass of red wine is on par with an hour of exercise, let’s celebrate this gift from God, wine.

14596999700_995dd1b1a4_z

A journal from the 1890s on wines and wine making.

14803891203_b9039a8892_z

Flickr Commons just had a portion of this wine vault for J. Gundlach & Co., the U.S.’ oldest family owned wine company.

14761101906_b0267bce34_z

For bourbon lovers.

1. Barbara
    Sep 12, 2015 @ 06:10:05

No exercising for me today but I just might drink a glass or two of wine. Cheers!

Sep 12, 2015 @ 07:25:51

What a great collection of advertisements — and they’re all right on theme! Brava!

Sep 12, 2015 @ 11:30:34

I had not heard the news, so I can add another hour to my exercise chart when I drink a glass of red wine?? Whooo Hoooo!

Sep 12, 2015 @ 17:07:00

How fun the way you ended with a Kentucky Bourbon ad…after beginning with red wine. Yes?

5. Alex
    Sep 13, 2015 @ 01:08:52

I’m not a great fan of red wine but I like the notion of it beiing equivalent to exercise.

6. ScotSue
    Sep 13, 2015 @ 10:03:42

Lovely vintage advertisements that have such appeal.

Sep 13, 2015 @ 10:08:19

I just read today that it keeps dementia at bay too!

Sep 14, 2015 @ 21:25:34

Good match or the theme and font style too, which has a merry sensibility about it.