Happy New Year

free-vintage-happy-new-year-greeting-cards-elves-with-spilled-basket-of-gold

new year vint

vintage new year

vintage-newyear-17

Vintage New Year cards (for Sepia Saturday). Wishing all my readers experience joy and peace in the New Year, 2105.

1. Colline
    Dec 31, 2014 @ 16:24:12

These are lovely. All the best for your 2015

2. coastalcrone
    Dec 31, 2014 @ 16:50:16

And the same to you! These brought me smiles.

Jan 01, 2015 @ 08:35:49

Happy New Year to you too. I have had some old New Year postcards on my blog this week. I was going to skip Sepia Saturday this week because the only thing I have to really fit the theme has been posted already. Now I think you have inspired me to post a New Year theme for Sepia Saturday too.

P.S. I noticed an error in the year date in your post “joy and peace in the New Year, 2105.”

Jan 01, 2015 @ 12:02:14

Love the old postcards. May 2015 bring many good things your way!

5. Jo in Melbourne Aus
    Jan 02, 2015 @ 00:12:32

Happy New Year to you. Nice cards, and I like the snowflake effect, while today here in Melbourne Australia we are experiencing a heat wave, at 39 degrees C, with 41 expected tomorrow, when I last checked..

Jan 02, 2015 @ 00:19:47

7. Wendy
    Jan 02, 2015 @ 12:18:10

Does anyone even send New Years cards anymore? Yours are outstanding.

Jan 02, 2015 @ 12:27:29

I found these vintage cards and do love them. In Japan, where Christmas isn’t celebrated as in Christian countries, New Years cards are a big deal. Everyone sends them to everyone they know. I sent out some to friends connected to Japan. I’ll share one soon — when I can get my scanner to work.

8. Larry
    Jan 02, 2015 @ 15:49:33

I really like all the different cards. I have Valentine ones like this but nothing of this winter season.

Jan 03, 2015 @ 08:53:38

Love that last one with the holly and the muff!

Jan 03, 2015 @ 21:18:00

I missed Christmas cards and planned to send New Year’s cards but if I don’t get them ready tomorrow and in the mail Monday,I give up.

11. Alan Burnett
    Jan 04, 2015 @ 03:02:40

What lovely cards, A Happy New Year to you too.

Jan 04, 2015 @ 14:13:17

Lovely! Happy New Year to you too.

Jan 04, 2015 @ 18:23:28

Wonderful images. For my Christmas card this year I copied a similar postcard that was sent tp my grandmother in 1915. Have a cheerful new year.

14. Lorraine (Boobook)
    Jan 09, 2015 @ 04:35:28

Just catching up on last week’s posts. Happy New Year to you and yours. The cards are lovely.