Kristyn and I went to the Shandong Provincial Museum today. It’s free if you bring your passport and the collection is excellent.
A good place to spend a chilly, gray day. It wasn’t too crowded, yet there were lots of other people of all ages so it doesn’t feel like a tomb.
There are some English translations of the signs so you’ll learn a bit about prehistoric cultures, Prince Lu, Confucius and more.
- Best Laid Plans (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Peaceful (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Mr. Liang Qidong and Mr. Sun Zongxu Persecuted in Shandong Provincial Prison (vttyks.wordpress.com)
- Confucius Comes to Life as Robotic Art Installation [VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- Huge Confucius (uniquedaily.com)
- Chinese Artist Zhang Huan Designs “Confucian” Label For Italian Winemaker (jingdaily.com)