Here’s a new meme: I Saw Sunday
So, what did you see this week?
One thing or a whole list! – Words or photos or both!
Share it here with us.
1. Write your post on your blog and include a link back to I Saw Sunday.
2. Leave the link to your post in the Mr Linky widget so we can find you.
3. Leave a comment after linking so that I know you have been here.
4. Please be sure to visit the other participants and share what they saw.
I loved the Japanese Woodblock prints from the 1960’s and 70’s.
Wandering downtown lead me to the Chicago Cultural Center, which has interesting exhibits. Their Project Onward, a gallery that sells art created by artists with disabilities charmed me. Lots of whimsical and thought-provoking work.
Although I was leaving for China on Tuesday morning, I couldn’t pass up tickets to Showboat. That was a wise choice. The Lyric put on an excellent production, which knocked me off my feet. For days the songs lingered in my head. By all means go see this if you can.
I just saw that this meme has been closed. Oh, well. I’ll find another or just keep up with these Sunday reviews on my own.
“Slow down and take the time to really see. Take a moment to see what is going on around you right now, right where you are. You may be missing something wonderful.”
– J. Michael Thomas
- A Midsummer’s Night’s Dream (meetcute3.wordpress.com)
- Classical music review: Madison Symphony Orchestra’s and Madison Opera’s maestro John DeMain triumphs in Jerome Kern’s “Showboat” at the Lyric Opera of Chicago (welltempered.wordpress.com)
- Shakespeare meets Grand Canyon? (rakstagemom.wordpress.com)
- Coriolanus ~ (UK, 2011) ~ In Theaters (chazzw.wordpress.com)
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream – review (guardian.co.uk)