Here’s a new meme: I Saw Sunday
So, what did you see this week?
One thing or a whole list! – Words or photos or both!
Share it here with us.
1. Write your post on your blog and include a link back to I Saw Sunday.
2. Leave the link to your post in the Mr Linky widget so we can find you.
3. Leave a comment after linking so that I know you have been here.
4. Please be sure to visit the other participants and share what they saw.
I didn’t see much today as I’ve had a migraine, which I’m attributing to the chaos of this home/work mix. Is there an end in sight as far as some stability? Is this one of those cultures that loves tumult? I’m beginning to think so.
The only thing I’ve seen today was a couple episodes of The Good Wife, Season 1. I started watching the second half of season one and got hooked. It’s so intelligently written, so dramatic, so well acted. It’s refreshing to see a show that’s fresh and about people who are over 40. It offers a good blend of work and personal life.
Usually, I’d have more comments on my week, but I’m really just so sick of the utter dysfunction. I tend to be good at finding the humor, but this mess is just beyond that.
- I Saw Sunday (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Good Wife’ Fan Columnist: A Pre-Trial Brief for Season 3 (buddytv.com)
- Inside ‘Good Wife’ Writers’ Room (thedailybeast.com)
- Julianna Margulies Talks Emmy Win and ‘Good Wife’ Season 3 (VIDEO) (aoltv.com)