16 Oct 2012 Leave a Comment
30 Sep 2012 5 Comments
Let me think . . . boots, sports shoes . . . I’ve got it. She really has athletic footwear, doesn’t she?
You can find more Sepia Saturday interpretations linked here.
Mea culpa: I downloaded this photo yesterday and didn’t have a chance to upload it. I found it on Flickr, but I can’t remember the archives that offered it. I have a feeling she’s from New Zealand, but it could be Ireland or Australia.
14 Jul 2012 12 Comments
The prompt this week got me to dig through some old family photos. I really liked the one below though I’m not sure who it is.
I know it’s a baby from my father’s side of the family and my grandfather’s generation. He was born in 189? and had 7 siblings. This baby looks pretty feminine but in those days boys could have been dressed like this.
- Sepia Saturday: Today’s prompt
- Sepia Saturday: July 7 (smkelly8.com)
- Sepia Saturday (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- Sepia Saturday (Hang on My Word)
- Sepia Saturday (Who Were They?)
- Sepia Saturday (Strong Foundations)
- Sepia Saturday (Babies on Wheels – Bees’ Knees)
- Sepia Saturday (Images Past)
- Sepia Saturday (Anglers Rest)
- Sepia Saturday (Save the Photos)