I checked my blog’s stats today and was quite puzzled. The graph looked really off. I’m not sure why but so far I’ve had 486 views, mainly from the US and the visitors are repeatedly consulting a post I did on China’s water. I’m in no way an expert on the water in China, though I know better than to drink it.
- Four new weapons that China says frighten the US and Japan (chinadailymail.com)
- “Argument preview: Back to the sentencing puzzle.” (howappealing.law.com)
- Ex-CIA analyst finds mysterious Chinese complex on Google Earth (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- EU’s China ambassador says no trade war with Beijing (todayonline.com)
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 16 (wired.com)
- Why are Chinese versions of Santa Claus almost always playing a saxophone? (washingtonpost.com)