Weekly Photo Challenge: Create

Go ahead! Use me to create something marvelous!

Here’s how it works:

1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.

2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use a “postaday2012″ or “postaweek2012″ tag.

3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.

About these ads

1. Robin
    Jun 22, 2012 @ 14:19:09

Nice!

2. Gilly Gee
    Jun 22, 2012 @ 14:28:48

Wow, if I used those it would be a disaster!

3. Janet's Notebook
    Jun 22, 2012 @ 14:33:15

Oh! I really love these Chinese brush pens. I had a Chinese calligraphy lesson last week and my students were very keen to writing with them. Of course they found holding the brush pens a big challenge!

Jun 22, 2012 @ 15:54:09

It isn’t easy. I would love to really learn calligraphy, both Western and Chinese. I took Japanese calligraphy and just making a one (an ichi) required so much skill and patience.

I think that’s the brilliance of calligraphy it may develop one’s ability to patiently do careful work.

4. Marion Driessen
    Jun 22, 2012 @ 15:09:01

That is an excellent photo for this challenge. I love the composition and colors.

5. Colline
    Jun 22, 2012 @ 15:32:09

I would love to see what you have created with these tools :)

6. Trackback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Create « Beijing City Photo 2
  7. Broken Light: A Photography Collective
    Jun 22, 2012 @ 19:23:25

Great entry!

8. Trackback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Create « Ruth E Hendricks Photography
  9. Kate Walsh / designhouse9
    Jun 22, 2012 @ 23:04:54

A wonderful variety of brushes; I can imagine all the beauty being created with them. And such a lovely mat to roll them in. Wonderful colors and textures.

10. Jude
    Jun 23, 2012 @ 04:46:32

Makes you want to pick up a brush!

11. Trackback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Create | Here & Abroad
  12. Trackback: Weekly Photo Challenge: CREATE… | Mirth and Motivation
  13. The Feists Great Escape
    Jun 25, 2012 @ 09:44:05

Beautiful brushes. I can picture them being used.

14. The Retiring Sort
    Jun 25, 2012 @ 21:20:15

Tools of the trade!! ;-)

15. jakesprinter
    Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:42:36

Beautiful post my friend :)

16. Trackback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Purple « Jinan Daily Photo