I received this ♥ which nominated me for an award from “Coastal Crone“. Muchas gracias! Check out her blog at http://coastalcrone.com/ I am new to bloggingso this was a surprise to me, but it is a good way for newbies like me to have blogs recommended without random searches.
The Rules: (Also per Cara)
1 – Thank the fellow blogger who nominated you.
2 – Link back to the person who awarded you.
3 – List the blogs that have affected your writing in a positive manner.
4 – Leave comments on those blogs to let them know of their nominations.
5 – Post award to your blog (Optional, of course)
Here is my list of blogs for now, but I as I take the time to discover more and interact I will be sharing links and reposting blogs. These may have already been nominated, but I hope they won’t mind my recommending them again.
- Aspen Daily Photo. Bridget’s photo blog of gorgeous Aspen that inspired my Jinan Daily Photo and other photo blogs.
- Fellow Act One alum Sandra’s blog Time Traveler is an inspiration. I love how she shares her insights, images and musings. I like the look and feel of her blog too. So soothing.
- Eagan Daily Photo kept me posting as part of the daily photo network.
- One blog I used to read a lot but has been closed down was Some Have Hats by Karen Hall.
- Ironic Catholic. Great fun and I’ve been reading it since I started blogging in I guess 2005.
- Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings. A meme I try to do once a week on another one of my blogs.